Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time Flys When You're ...

I can't believe it's been almost two years since I've updated this blog. I'm not sure where the time went, but it sure has been a busy period.


The Past

In the last two years (other than NOT writing in this blog) , I've accomplished the following:
  • Developed and released an Xbox Live Indie Game.
  • Placed in the top five of the Old Spice Dream Build Play contest.
  • Developed a complete game in 48 hours.
  • Developed a match-3, RPG with dragons.
  • Released a children's MMO.
  • Met and worked with some truly unique and awesome people.
In addition to all of that, I was taking some classes at ACC and working on and off on some personal projects that unfortunately had to be stalled due to the above.

The Future

So what's coming next? Well, concerning this blog, I do have a new C++ project I'm working on in my spare time, so I think I'd like to start blogging that just to get some of my C++ code out there.

Regarding myself personally, I'm not real sure. I'll just keep developing, reading, and learning. I love developing games and as I found out the last few years, it's something that I can't not do.




No comments: